Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why a guide for volunteers in Abuja FCT?

When I arrive to Abuja in 2008, and even before, I was looking for organisations I could volunteer for. The task became very hard, but little by little I starting discovering many organisations that would welcome volunteers. This is the reason why I decided to do this guide for volunteers in Abuja FCT, with the aim of helping other people like me, looking forward to being useful to this society. Here you can find and choose among many organisations where your services will be welcome, mostly working towards the development of Nigeria.

3 comments:

  1. Manfon Ejim-Emekah15/12/10 3:25 AM

    you have an amazing volunteering work with these information you,ve provided.
    God almighty bless u richly.
    I want to also particpate in volunteering but need your advise on certain things. could you supply me with your phone no. this is mind 08022224479

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is a blessing! I just moved to Abuja and have been looking for information on volunteer organisations. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing this! I've lived in Abuja eleven years and have been wondering where I could volunteer. This is so very helpful.

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete